The much anticipated new phone system went live on May 17th, two weeks earler than anticipated. Continue to call
1-800-474-1912 and a support and information specialist will be happy to assist. Below are a few tips for calling in on the new system. Of course, you may still e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org instead of calling, and a support and information specialist will be happy to help.
Easy tips for calling in with the new automated attendant:
- You can press “0″ at any time after the automated attendant picks up to reach a support and information specialist (formerly the CSS or customer service specialists). You do not have to listen to the entire list of prompts.
- You can now reach our council shop by pressing “4″ at any time.
- You can now reach the council enterprise team by pressing “3″ at any time. (This team can assist with online membership registration questions.)
- You can press “7″ at any time for shop hours and address information for all three service centers.
- Any council closings due to weather will be placed on the answering system.
We would love to hear what you think of our new phone system and how it’s working for you. Please e-mail email@example.com with any comments.