On behalf of the Girl Scouts, thank you for your time and generosity during 2012 and our 100th Anniversary…The Year of the Girl! The council sponsored events wouldn’t have been possible without the assistance of countless people who helped prepare ahead of time, worked during the event itself, and cleaned up afterwards. They were all truly community events, from the committee planning them to the people working them.
- Celebrate 100 years of Girl Scouting at the Children’s Museum of Oak Ridge
- The 100th Anniversary Knoxville Sing Along
- The 100th Anniversary Chattanooga Bridgefest
- The 100th Anniversary Bristol Motor Speedway Overnight
- The 100th Anniversary Tennessee Statewide Camporee
The world has changed over the past century, but Girl Scouts has ensured that girls have the life skills they need to be successful. Thank you for sharing our passion and supporting our critical work during our 100th Anniversary year.
Thank you again for all you do!