eBiz, the Girl Scouts Membership online registration system, is being upgraded to a new and improved system. This upgrade will occur from 5:00 PM EDT on Friday, August 9, until 8:00 AM EDT on Tuesday, August 13. Online registration will be shut down during this time.
It is very important to note that, as part of the upgrade, all existing accounts (user names and passwords) will be deactivated. As soon as eBiz is back up and running, instructions on how to create a new account will be made available on the registration website.
Once the overhaul is complete, eBiz will come back online with new and improved features. Please see below:
Troop Team Volunteer?
- No information will be lost during the transfer to the new eBiz system
- You’ll be able to see all troop activities, regardless of the registration method, for an entire troop or troops
- You’ll be able to see all troop orders placed online
- You’ll have an easier-to-use interface that will prompt you to update troop meeting information
Girl Scout Family?
- One person per family can manage the whole family with a single login, including membership renewals and new memberships
- You’ll be able to see all of your family’s activities, regardless of registration method
- You’ll be able to see all orders placed online on behalf of the family
- The site will have an improved search functionality
We look forward to giving you an improved online experience.