1 box Thank U Berry Munch Girl Scout Cookies
1/3 Cup cranberries (can be fresh/sliced or dried or Craisins)
2 eggs, slightly beaten
3 Tbs sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp grated orange peel
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 cup milk
1 small box “Cook & Serve” vanilla pudding
2 1/2 cups milk
Yields 6 servings
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Break cookies into ½” pieces.
3. Grease the bottom and sides of a 1 quart casserole dish.
4. Place the Thank U Berry Munch cookie pieces in the bottom of the casserole dish
5. Sprinkle the cranberries over the cookie pieces.
6. In a mixing bowl beat the eggs with a fork, then stir in the sugar, vanilla, orange peel, and cinnamon.
7. Stir in 1 cup milk.
8. Pour the mixture over the cookie and cranberry pieces.
9. Bake for 30 minutes, until set.
Prepare one box of “Cook & Serve” vanilla pudding as directed on box. Thin with 1/2 cup milk to make into a sauce.
Serve warm bread pudding with warm vanilla sauce.