5 extra-large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
5 Samoas Girl Scout Cookies®, ﬁnely chopped
2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
2 cups ﬂour
1 cup coconut ﬂakes
4 egg whites
1 pinch cayenne pepper
1 lime for garnish
Vegetable or peanut oil for frying
Yields 5 shrimp
1. Toss coconut ﬂakes with bread crumbs, cayenne pepper and chopped Samoas Girl Scout Cookies.
2. Dredge shrimp through ﬂour, followed by egg whites and Samoas Girl Scout Cookies mixture.
3. Fry shrimp in vegetable oil at 350 degrees until golden brown.
4. Garnish with coconut ﬂakes and lime wedges.
- Serve warm.
- Arrange in a star pattern on a salad plate, or on a bamboo skewer with tropical fruits.
- Can be served as an appetizer, in a salad, or as an entrée.
- If serving as an entrée accompany with fried plantains and wild rice.