1 box of Samoas® Girl Scout Cookies
3 lbs. sweet potatoes
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ginger
1 tsp. nutmeg
1/3 lb. of butter
1/3 cup of mini marshmallows (optional)
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Bake sweet potatoes for 1 hour. Then, remove to cool and peel.
3. Turn oven temperature down to 350 degrees F.
4. Mash potatoes and add rest of ingredients. Season to taste.
5. Place mixture in casserole dish and layer with Samoas. Bake until cookies melt.
6. Top with mini marshmallows and bake until lightly brown.
Yields 4 servings