Online Troop Re-Registration Quick Reference
The link for online registration is : https://gsusa.ebiz.uapps.net/vp/default.aspx?pid=59
Activating your Account
- As a current Troop Leader (01), you already have a profile in the system. Click “Activate Your Account” if you have not already done so. (If you have already activated your account, login using your user name and password and skip to the Re-Registration Process section.)
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and E-mail Address that you supplied to council and click “Continue.”
(If you do not know this information, please contact the CES team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-474-1912, the subject line should read: Activating my Account.)
- If you were successful and the system validated you as a customer, you will see a message that an e-mail has been sent to you.
- The e-mail will be from “Admin” with a subject of “Your Girl Scouts Account.” Click on the link or copy/paste the link provided within the e-mail into your browser.
- Create a unique User Name for your account and a Password. The password must be at least 7 characters and it is case sensitive.
- Select a Security Question from the drop-down list and fill in your Answer.
- Click “Create Account.”
- You will see a message that says the web account has been successfully created. You can see your name in the upper-right corner of the screen, confirming that your account is now activated and you are logged in to eBusiness.
- You will also receive an email from “Admin” with a subject of “Girl Scouts Profile Created” confirming your profile has been successfully created.
Click on Troop Management on the left hand side of the log in screen.
If you cannot access Troop Management you will need to contact email@example.com or by calling 1-800-474-1912 and ask for the CES team to insure you have an active status and a position of troop leader. The subject line should read: Troop Management.
- If you are a troop leader for more than one troop, ensure you are working in the correct troop by toggling between troop numbers using the drop down on the top right of the page.
- Place a check in the box next to the name of each member you are re-registering. (You may also add new members by clicking “Add Girl” or “Add Adult.”)
- Go to “Action” and click on the arrow; choose “Renew.”
- Click the *Add* link to add required information for each person you are re-registering using the new writeable Membership Registration forms. (This may include School, Employer, number of years as a Girl Scout, Grade Level, Occupation, Gender, Education and/or Age Range depending upon the type of membership your are processing.)
- You can track which members you have completed because the *Add* under additional information will change to -Edit- once you
have completed their record.
- At this time you can also report positions for your adult members such as 02, 03, Trainer, etc. Remember, all positions other than 14 must be approved by council and will not automatically show up within Troop Management.
- All information with an asterisk (*) is required information.
5. Enter Credit Card information and click “Process Payment.”
6. After the payment process, you will be directed to the “Order Summary” page. Print 1 for copy for your record. This will be your
verification of payment in order to purchase the early bird incentives that will be offered. Watch for future information regarding the
7. Once you return to Troop Management you will notice there is a new line for each member that has a completed membership
renewal. This duplicate listing will allow you to know at a glance who has and who has not reregistered for the next program year.
Updating Troop Meeting Information
- Click the “Troop Management” link in the menu bar.
- Click the “Meeting Information” link.
- Fill in the Meeting Information and click “Save Changes.”
Adding a Position to Your Record
- From the “Contact Information” page in “My Account,” scroll down to the “My Positions” section near the bottom of your screen.
- Select the appropriate Position and Year from the drop-down menu.
- In the Troop/SU/Area line, click “Search” and a pop-up screen will display. Type all or part of the name for the applicable Troop or
Service Unit and click Search. (If you are unsure of your Troop or Service Unit numbers, contact the CES team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 1-800-474-1912 and ask for the CES team. The subject line should read: Troop/SU number.)
- Once all the fields are filled in, click “Add Position.”
- You will see the added position on your record with a status of Pending. Only the council may approve any self-reported positions. Once approved, the status will change to “Active.”
- If there was an error in the position added, you may click “Delete” to the right of the new position and repeat the above steps to add the correct position.
- Complete this process for all adults registering with your troop.
Be prepared to present copies of the membership registration forms with parent/guardian signatures to the council upon request.
Supplies needed: One size #3 safety pin (2 inches ) or one size 2 ¼ coiless pin. Coiless is preferred.
Fifteen size #1 (1 1/16 inch) safety pins
Red and white size 10 or 11 seed beads (found in bead jewelry section of craft stores)
Directions: Thread the size 1 safety pins with the seed beads based on the pattern below.
Thread the bottom (coil) of the 15 pins through the coiless pin. If you are not using the coiless you will need to use pliers to open up the coil on the traditional size #3 pin and then thread the 15 smaller pins.