Become a Lifetime Member
Whether you’re a Girl Scout graduating from high school or a long time Girl Scout volunteer, consider purchasing a lifetime membership. Lifetime membership dues are $375. To complete your lifetime membership:
- You must be a Girl Scout adult
- Go to your My GS Member Community account
- Select the lifetime membership option from the drop down box
A special lifetime membership is offered to girls who are registered
Girl Scouts at the time of their high school graduation for the
reduced cost of $195.
Please note, the lifetime membership MUST be applied for before September 1 of the current membership year.
If you are interested in becoming a lifetime member and wish to receive this special discount, follow these steps below:
- Be a graduating senior! As long as you are a registered Girl Scout at the time of your high school graduation and apply for the lifetime membership before September 1 at the reduced cost of $195, you qualify.
- Fill out this form in full and submit to our council for processing.
- Once the form is completed and submitted, please allow up to 72 hours for someone from our Registration team to contact you to process your payment.
- Once your payment is processed, please allow an additional 3-5 business days for the form to be processed and your membership to be updated in our system.
Once you are a lifetime member, GSUSA will be sending out the below incentives:
- A welcome letter and lifetime member certificate signed by the national president sent by Girl Scouts of the USA
- A lifetime membership card
- Girl Scouts bimonthly alumnae enewsletter
- Eligibility to purchase a lifetime membership pin
- Additional benefits, like invitations to events, based on council’s affiliation
Gifting Lifetime Membership to a Graduating Senior:
For anyone wishing to purchase a lifetime membership for a graduating senior, please see details below. Current Girl Scout members in their senior year of high school receive a special discount for lifetime memberships. The special rate of $195 is available through September 1 of the graduating senior’s high school year. After September 1, lifetime memberships are $375.
Here is what we need:
- Please have the girl complete the form online.
- If a service unit or troop has offered to pay for the girl’s lifetime membership, please have the girl fill out the form and input the volunteer’s contact information. We will follow up with them regarding payment.
- Once we have all that information, someone from the council will reach out within 72 hours to process the payment via credit or debit card.
If you have any questions about this or the registration process, call us at 1.800.474.1912.