Using cookie dough, adventure cash, or candy cash
The use of Program Credits including cookie dough, adventure cash, and candy cash can be redeemed for reimbursement if turned into any one of the council service centers by the registration deadline. Please contact your service unit for issue of program credits. Contact council at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
For all council-sponsored events and troop or service unit camping, refer to the guidelines below:
- GSCSA will not accept any program credits once they have expired (expiration date found on each form).
- Reimbursements of program credits will only happen after the attendance of qualified council or pre-approved service unit events or troop or service unit camping dates.
- Processing of reimbursement can take 2-4 weeks after the event has taken place and will be processed either via credit card or check.
- Reimbursement is only up to the amount owed, any overage is forfeited.
- All program credits must be submitted to one of the council service centers before the event or camping deadline.
- At the council's discretion for special circumstances, credits may be submitted up to 45 days after the event or camp dates take place.