Girl Scout Camp Tanasi encompasses 461 acres of scenic wooded
property near Norris, Tennessee. Amenities include a waterfront
program area, pool, cabins and tents, a climbing tower, and a
challenge course. Girl Scouts can use our camp for day visits and
events, troop camping, service unit encampments and our highly-popular
summer camp weekends.
- Camp Tanasi is located at 123 Dark Hollow Rd North, Andersonville, TN 37705
- Camp Map
- Facility chart and fees
- Want to make a reservation or need to update your reservation? Give us a call at (800) 474-1912 or email us at email@example.com so we can assist you as we transition to a new camp reservation software.
- Overnight camping is permitted for all Girl Scout grade levels. Daisies who have completed kindergarten may participate at day camps and in resident camp experience lasting up to three nights.
- Program in a Box available (suitable for
all grade levels; younger girls will need adult assistance):
- Bird Identification
- Flag Ceremony
- Knots and Lashing
- Map and Compass
- Night Hike
- Parachute Games
- Teambuilding Games
- Tree Identification
- Staffed Program Activities
available (grade levels determined by the Safety Activity
- Archery- Brownies and up
- Canoeing- Daisies with an adult in each canoe, Brownies and up independently
- Kayaking- Brownies and up
- Climbing Tower- Juniors and up
- Swimming (available only in August) - Daisies and up, all participants will take a swimming test
Be A Camp Volunteer
Are you interested in becoming camp volunteer? Camp volunteers may be
Camp Masters, activity specialists, or assist with special events at
camp. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give
us a call at 800-474-1912.