Camp Wildwood is located on 12 acres of woodland held in trust by The
Harris Foundation. While the land is not owned by Girl Scouts, it is
available for their use for as long as there is interest. We
appreciate the Harris family’s generosity which makes use of the site
- Camp Wildwood is located at 1100 Woodland Ave, Johnson City, TN 37601
- Camp Map
- Facility chart and fees
- Want to make a reservation or need to update your reservation? Give us a call at (800) 474-1912 or email us at email@example.com so we can assist you as we transition to a new camp reservation software.
- Overnight camping is permitted for all Girl Scout grade levels. Daisies who have completed kindergarten may participate at day camps and in resident camp experience lasting up to three nights.
- Program in a Box available (suitable for
all grade levels; younger girls will need adult assistance):
- Night Hike
- Staffed Program Activities
Available (grade levels determined by the Safety Activity
- Archery- Brownies and up
Darlin Jones cabin
Capacity: 16 people
Darlin Jones cabin can sleep 16 people on the second floor, mattresses provided. The cabin has central heat, a fireplace, stove, refrigerator, and microwave. There is one bathroom with one shower.
Ferndell tents, shelter, and bathhouse
Capacity: 24 people
Ferndell has six platform tents that can sleep four people each. Cots and mattresses provided in each tent. Ferndell shelter has a macy kitchen, a unit shelter with electricity and a fireplace, a water spigot, and an outdoor fire ring. The Ferndell bathhouse contains four flush toilets, sinks with hot and cold water, and four showers with hot and cold water. The bathhouse has electricity.
White Oaks tents, shelter, and bathhouse
Capacity: 24 people
White Oaks has six platform tents that can sleep four people each. Cots and mattresses provided in each tent. White Oaks shelter contains a fireplace, picnic tables, a water spigot, and an outdoor fire ring. The White Oaks bathhouse contains five flush toilets, sinks with hot and cold water, and five showers with hot and cold water. The bathhouse has electricity.
Capacity: 40 people
Crestwood shelter is the largest open-air pavilion at Wildwood. It has electricity, a fireplace, picnic tables, and a water spigot.
Capacity: 20 people
Tanglewood shelter contains a fireplace, picnic tables, a macy kitchen, a water spigot, and an outdoor fire ring.
Capacity: 75 people
The Green Cathedral is Camp Wildwood’s amphitheater. It has one large fire ring, a stage, and bench seating. A water spigot is nearby.