This session is full.
Tea Time aboard Titanic was a major event in 1912 and it will be for your young lady attending a special tea/mini-manner party at the Titanic Museum Attraction.
Back by Popular Demand, The Titanic Museum Attraction is hosting it’s second very special Titanic Princess Tea Party in honor of all of the young ladies of Tennessee Saturday, April 27th. Experience a time-honored ritual in gracious living. Mini-manner lessons will be taught by Titanic’s First Class Maid Jamie. Each princess will also learn etiquette, proper table settings and service skills while enjoying finger sandwiches and cookies. All followed by a tour of the Titanic Museum.
- Experience a time-honored ritual in gracious living, mini-manner lessons taught by First Class Maid Jamie
- Etiquette, proper table setting and serving skills
- Classic finger sandwiches and cookies
- Price includes entry into the Titanic Museum Attraction
- Commemorative Titanic Patch (click here for the flyer with a picture of the patch)
***COOKIE DOUGH AND FINANCIAL AID CANNOT BE USED FOR THIS EVENT.
Grade Levels: Ages 5-15 years old
Maximum: 50 people
Registration Deadline: Wednesday, April 24, 2013