Registration deadline has been extended!!
Observe the upcoming Veteran’s Day in a new way this year. Join the volunteers at Daisy’s Place Museum by exploring Girl Scout History during WWII during a special event on Monday, November 4 from 4 until 7 p.m. Troops and girls welcome to arrive anytime between 4-6 p.m. Activities for girls and adults include:
- Guided tours into the lives of Japanese-American Girl Scouts during wartime internment through a special photographic exhibit on loan from the University of Wisconsin
· A unique preview of the new Secret City Patch program…a local travel-history opportunity for girls 2nd grade and older
· Learning to fold origami cranes
· Museum tours with our volunteer docents
· We’re 19! Birthday treats to celebrate our museum
· A special flag-retiring ceremony beginning at 6:30 pm in the council courtyard
The Girl Scout Shop will also be open during this event. Register to attend now!
Program Level: 2nd grade and above/Adults
Registration Deadline: Friday, November 1, 2013