We can’t wait to meet you and share how Girl Scouts can brighten your girl's world. Join us for an exciting in-person or virtual event and get a taste of all the fun she'll have as a member.
While your girl enjoys the event, we’ll get to know each other and share how Girl Scouts can supercharge your girl’s life. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out at 800-474-1912.
Can’t wait to dive into the world of Girl Scouts? Take the next steps with us today! Learn more >>>
Girl Scouts is a way of life that brings out the best in your girl, even in the most challenging of times. While she's learning about science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM); the outdoors; entrepreneurship; and important life skills, she's discovering new ways to make your family and community stornger, kinder, and better for everyone. Plus? Girl Scouts is FUN!
Ready to Join?
Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians is thrilled to welcome you and your girl! Membership dues are just $35 annually, but financial aid may be available. Whether you have questions about starting a new troop for your girl and her friends, joining an existing troop, or somehting else, send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 800-474-1912. We're here for you!
When your girl becomes a Girl Scout, she’ll:
- Join a group of local girls—called a troop—for regularly scheduled meetings (either virtual or in person)
- Make new friends in a space where she feels comfortable to just be herself
- Have a community of caring adult volunteers to guide her as she tries new things
- Practice new skills and earn Girl Scout badges and awards
- Make the world a better place by helping her community
- Try coding, robotics, engineering and more through hands-on STEM activities
- Enjoy the great outdoors while learning how to protect animals and the environment
- Build business smarts through the Girl Scout