- Type of Facility: 5 Cabins
- Bed: Bunkbeds with mattresses
- Sleeps: Each cabin sleeps 16
- Kitchen: In the covered unit shelter shared by all Ahwenasa groups there is a small kitchen with a wood burning stove. (See facility use chart)
- Bathroom: in each cabin there is a bathroom with toilets, sinks and showers.
Camp Adahi encompasses 800 acres of picturesque wooded property located on Lookout Mountain in northwest Georgia. A 10-acre lake and nine miles of hiking trails along with open fields provide plenty of room for traditional camp activities. Canoeing, archery, and swimming are offered seasonally, should we have instructors and lifegaurds available.
This calendar is a read-only calendar for what units are already booked at Camp Adahi. Please use it to help you determine what dates you might like to visit Camp Adahi and then call us at (800) 474-1912 to make a reservation. To open on mobile devices, click here.
- Camp Adahi is located at 125 Camp Adahi Rd, Menlo, GA 30731
- Camp Map
- Trail Map
- Facility chart and fees
- Camp Policies
- Guest Information
- Want to make a reservation or need to update your reservation? Give us a call at (800) 474-1912 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Overnight camping is permitted for all Girl Scout grade levels.
- Staffed Program Activities Available (grade levels
determined by the Safety Activity Checkpoints):
- Archery- Brownies and up
- Canoeing- Daisies with an adult in each canoe, Brownies and up independently
- Swimming (available only in August) - Daisies and up, all participants will take a swimming test.
- Horseback riding is facilitated at a nearby barn upon request should there be availability
Please see Safety Activities Checkpoints for the specific requirements for each girl level.
Adahi Lodging Units
Click on the name of each lodging unit below to learn more about it.