- Type of Facility: Lofted Lodge
- Bed: Bunkbeds
- Sleeps: 19
- Kitchen: Full kitchen (See facility use chart)
- Bathroom: A single shower/toilet downstairs and a single shower/toilet upstairs
Girl Scout Camp Tanasi encompasses 461 acres of scenic wooded
property near Norris, Tennessee. Amenities include a waterfront
program area, pool, cabins and tents, and a climbing tower. Girl
Scouts can use our camp for day visits and events, troop camping, and
service unit encampments.
This calendar is a read-only calendar for what units are already booked at Camp Tanasi. Please use it to help you determine what dates you might like to visit Camp Tanasi and then call us at (800) 474-1912 to make a reservation. To open on mobile devices, click here.
- Camp Tanasi is located at 123 Dark Hollow Rd North, Andersonville, TN 37705
- Camp Map
- Facility chart and fees
- Camp Policies
- Guest Information
- Want to make a reservation or need to update your reservation? Give us a call at (800) 474-1912 or email us at email@example.com.
- Overnight camping is permitted for all Girl Scout grade levels.
- Program in a Box available (suitable for all grade levels; younger girls will need adult assistance).
Program Activities available (grade levels determined by the Safety
- Archery- Brownies and up
- Canoeing- Daisies with an adult in each canoe, Brownies and up independently
- Paddle Boating - Daisies can participate with an adult in their boat, Brownies and up independently
- Kayaking- Brownies and up
- Climbing Tower- Juniors and up
- Swimming (available only in August) - Daisies and up, all participants will take a swimming test
Please see Safety Activities Checkpoints for the specific requirements for each girl level.
Click on the name of each unit below to learn more about it.
Deerpoint A & B
Be A Camp Volunteer
Are you interested in becoming camp volunteer? Camp volunteers may be
Camp Masters, activity specialists, or assist with special events at
camp. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give
us a call at 800-474-1912.