- Capacity: 40 people
- Crestwood Shelter is the largest open-air pavilion at Wildwood. It has electricity, a fireplace, picnic tables, and a water spigot.
Camp Wildwood is located on 12 acres of woodland held in trust by The
Harris Foundation. While the land is not owned by Girl Scouts, it is
available for their use for as long as there is interest. We
appreciate the Harris family’s generosity which makes use of the site
This calendar is a read-only calendar for what units are already booked at Camp Wildwood. Please use it to help you determine what dates you might like to visit Camp Wildwood and then call us at (800) 474-1912 to make a reservation. To open on mobile devices, click here.
Remember: if the dates you’d like to camp are already booked, we have two other camp properties you can check out: Camp Adahi and Camp Tanasi.
- Camp Wildwood is located at 1100 Woodland Ave, Johnson City, TN 37601
- Camp Map
- Facility chart and fees
- Camp Policies
- Guest Information
- Want to make a reservation or need to update your reservation?Give us a call at (800) 474-1912 or email us at email@example.com.
- Overnight camping is permitted for all Girl Scout grade levels.
- Program in a Box available (suitable for all grade
levels; younger girls will need adult assistance):
- Night Hike
- Flag Ceremony
- Staffed Program
Activities Available (grade levels determined by the Safety Activity
- Archery- Brownies and up
- Knife Throwing
Please see Safety Activities Checkpoints for the specific requirements for each girl level.
Click on the name of each unit below to learn more about it.
Historic Darlin Jones Cabin