** Please Note: Many of these forms have been made writable. To fill out the form on your computer, you must first save the pdf file to your local computer.
- Girl Registrations must be submitted with dues annually for each girl participating in Girl Scouting.
- Adult Registrations must be submitted with dues annually for each adult participating in Girl Scouting, unless the adult is a lifetime member.
- Membership Dues Summaries are to be completed to summarize a troop, group, or individual’s registration. Completed member registration forms and payment for the total amount of dues must be attached.
- A Volunteer Application must be submitted and approved every three years by all adults working directly with girls or handling troop monies.
- The Alumni Information Form allows any Girl Scout alumnae to become a part of GSCSA’s alumnae program.
- The Shop Order Form is used to make retail purchases from any of GSCSA’s shops.
- Updated! Financial Assistance for Membership Dues and Financial Assistance for Great Start Kits and Events are available for eligible girls. The financial assistance forms may only be filled out by the girl’s guardian. Girl Scout volunteers and staff may not complete financial assistance forms on behalf of any girl for whom they are not a guardian.
- Request for Funds from Juliette Service Unit Account. Use this to request funds from the SU Juliette Coordninator. The form may only be filled out by the girl’s guardian. Funds requested are to be used for Girl Scout purposes only.
- Parent Permission must be given to participate in trips, camping, and events outside of the regular troop meeting. Parent permission must also be given any time an activity may include information on sensitive issues.
- Health Histories must be kept with troop volunteers during troop meetings and other activities. Health Histories should be completed by parents for their daughters. Volunteers should also complete a health history for themselves. Health Histories are necessary in emergencies and also let volunteers know about allergies and other conditions of which to be aware.
- The Activity Summary may be used to track which girls have completed each activity or step toward earning Journey awards, badges, or other insignia.
- The Troop Attendance record may be used to track attendance at troop meetings and activities.
- The Troop Dues record may be used to track troop dues paid to the troop.
- The first page of the Parent Involvement Survey is helpful in determining activities that parents in the troop are willing to lead. The second page of the survey allows the parent to lets leaders know more about their daughters’ interests.
- Any troop, group, or service unit that begins a group website or social media page should submit the Group Website Application for approval.
- If your troop has participated in the fall product and cookie programs and plans to complete an additional money earning project, the Application for Money Earning Project must be submitted and approved prior to beginning the project.
- The Troop Sponsorship Agreement is an agreement between a troop and any organization that chooses to sponsor them. The maximum allowable sponsorship to a troop is $250.
- The Trip Driver Log and Emergency Roster are helpful for keeping troop plans and contact information organized when participating in an activity or trip.
Banking and Tax Exemption
- Updated! The Banking Policy and Authorization must be used to open and maintain a troop or group bank account. The banking authorization form must be returned to the council immediately upon opening a troop/group bank account.
- Updated! The Troop Financial Record must be turned in to your local council office by June 15th each year, along with the latest bank statement. Please retain all records for a period of no less than 3 years.
Excel version of Troop Financial Record
- Completion of the TN Tax Exemption application will register your troop as an organization for sales tax exemption.
- The GSCSA Charter is required as part of the application for tax exemption.
Camping, Trips and Events
- Visit Our Camps for camp reservation forms, packing checklists, and camping rosters.
- Event Registration Form for registering in council events that are on the event calendar.
- Application for Service Unit Event for service unit team members and should be submitted for all service unit events.
- Visit The Girl Scout Museum page for museum tour request forms and forms for borrowing program materials.
- Day trips and limited overnights do not need council approval.
- New & Simplified! The Application for Extended Travel and/or High Risk Activity Participation must be completed for all travel lasting three or more nights, as well as any trips involving special equipment and/or activities not listed in the Safety Activity Checkpoints and/or activities with high risk. Applications are due in the council office a minimum of two months prior to a regional or national trip, or one year prior to an international trip. The application must be approved before girls proceed with further planning.
Click here for more information regarding this form.
- Tag-A-Long Insurance.
Insurance and Emergencies
- The Incident/Accident Report must be returned to your local Council office immediately following any accident or incident. Make a copy for your troop files.
- The Girl Scout Insurance Claims Form (English) or Girl Scout Insurance Claims Form (Spanish) must be completed to submit information for a claim under Girl Scout’s activity insurance.
- Please contact your local Council office at 1-800-474-1912 to obtain accidental insurance after your Application for Extended Travel and/or High Risk Activity Participation has been approved.
- Tag-A-Long Insurance.