Give your girl the experience of a lifetime and a program that sets her up for a lifetime of leadership with unique opportunities in life skills, outdoor adventure, STEM, and more!
Need to know more so you can decide what's right for you?
New to Girl Scouts? Here’s How to Get Started!
- Register and pay the membership dues. When you register, you can choose the troop you’d like your girl to join.
- Parents/guardians will be contacted by troop volunteers about the first troop meeting. This may take up to a month to give new troop volunteers time to pass their background checks, get trained, and find a meeting location.
- Your first troop meeting will be an informational session about the troop.
- Get your Gear! Visit a Girl Scout shop and buy a Great Starter Kit. The kit includes a uniform, membership pins, The Girl’s Guide to Girl Scouting, and a Girl Scout Journey book.
- We have activities and events for every girl! Check your GO Guide or visit our activities page.
- Have FUN!