Twists N Turns - Immersive Murder Mystery Experiences
Twists N Turns presents a unique and interactive detective game experience in which children become active participants in our immersive stories and must work together as a team to unravel the plot before time runs out.
These experiences will give your Girl Scouts the chance to test their critical thinking skills in hypothetical situations based in fantasy and reality. Girls will learn how to excel in puzzles and riddles that involve colors, wordplay, shapes, and math. Throughout the activities, they will be encouraged to share and debate hypotheses with their peers to ultimately work together to solve the mystery before the class ends.
Girls can sign up to join a class individually or with her troop, or with girls from another troop. Also, troops can schedule a special class event just for their troop for a flat fee.
Mystery Themes Offered:
The Ghost of Pandora's Manor
Rumor has it that some kids went missing while trick-or-treating at Pandora’s Manor. The locals and police haven’t dared to investigate because word has it there is a ghost that roams the premises. We have been hired to enter and sleuth out what has actually happened so the mystery can finally be solved.
- Daisy – Making Choices
- Brownie – Senses/Making Games
- Junior – Detective/Digital Game Design
- Cadette – Special Agent/Finding Common Ground
- Senior – Truth Seeker/Game Visionary
- Ambassador – Digital Game Design/Coaching
A Trip to Mars
After a secret mission on Mars went awry, an astronaut has gone missing. The final transmission was concerning, and we were hired to investigate. Can we solve the mystery and find a way home?
- Daisy – Space Science Explorer
- Brownie – Space Science Adventurer
- Junior – Space Science Investigator
- Cadette – Space Science Researcher
- Senior – Space Science Expert
- Ambassador – Space Science Master
- Other Badge Connections: Brownie Senses, Junior Detective, and Cadette Special Agent