|Volunteer access to eBudde/Digital Cookie||Dec. 1|
|Girl Digital Cookie email sent and access available||Dec. 15|
|Sale begins. Initial Order taking begins.||Jan. 2, 2023|
|Troop Agreement form due||Jan. 9|
|Cookie Booth Sign-Up Round 1||Opens Jan. 17 at
Closes Jan. 18 at 7am
|Cookie Booth Sign-Up Round 2||Opens Jan. 18 at
Closes Jan. 19 at 12pm
|Cookie Booth Sign-Up Round 3||Opens Jan. 20 at
Closes Jan. 23 at 11:59pm
|Cookie Booth Scheduler opens; volunteers can now submit troop arranged booths to eBudde||Opens Jan. 25 at 12pm |
Closes at the end of sale at 11:59pm
|Initial Orders and Initial Rewards due ||Jan. 17|
|Cookie delivery||Jan. 26-Feb. 4|
|Cupboards open||Feb. 10|
|Booth sales start||Feb. 10|
|Initial ACH due in bank account -$1 per box||Feb. 17|
|Digital Cookie girl-delivery ends||Feb. 23|
|Cookie Program ends/last day of booth sales||Mar. 5|
|- Wrap up in eBudde |
- Allocate ALL cookies to your girls
- Reward selections/sizes and orders due in eBudde
- eBudde closes to troops at midnight
|- Final ACH due in bank account |
- All remaining money due
- Cookie Theft form due
Welcome to the 2023 Girl Scout Cookie Program! Thank you for volunteering your time to make this program possible for our girls.
To get your troop ready for the cookie program:
- Check that the girls in your troop are registered members of GSUSA.
- Review all the available cookie resources, including the Volunteer Cookie Guide.
- Turn in the Troop Agreement form and make certain the council has your most up to date troop bank account information.
- Meet with your parents — collect a Parent Agreement for each girl participating in the cookie program and hand out the materials you receive from the service unit to each Girl Scout.
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of available resources for the 2023 Cookie Program and where to find them: 2023 Cookie Program Resource Index
Training & How-to Videos
Tip Sheets for Digital Cookie